La 501 Index du Forum La 501

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Resolved General Error 0xE0010150 ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La 501 Index du Forum >>> Le forum de la 501 >>> La 501
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Nov - 12:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: Resolved General Error 0xE0010150 ? Répondre en citant

hello,

I tried to start Overwatch as usual, double click the icon wait for it and game wont start. Had a little digging around the interweb to see if anyone else was having the issue and if they have a fix for it, surprisingly, although some people had this issue they never had a solution.

After trying out the usual suspects such as game files scan and restarting both battle.net and my computer, I realised I had a Graphics Card update pending on my Nvidia Experience Icon in the system tray. Updated the drivers to my 580 GTX and voila, game runs..

So anyone out there trying to find a solution to this particular problem, this was my solution. It is very likely a driver issue either it needs updating to the very latest one or if its updated there is an issue with it.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Reference:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20744984928

Marketing Explainer Videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Nov - 12:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La 501 Index du Forum >>> Le forum de la 501 >>> La 501 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation